Monday, August 15, 2011

Venture 52 : Week 3

August 7th - 13th
So, it's only week 3 of my venture and I failed miserably at remembering to take my camera with me.  I've been working on other projects and such, so I decided to highlight a few of those as my photos this week.  It's not so much about the photography this week, as it is about the photo shop work and my other artistic abilities.  Hope you enjoy!
I couldn't pick just one of these pictures.  Tommy is such a sweet kitty,
so I had to make a story out of it! ;)
I love this photo of my grandmother.  It sits in my dining area and reminds me of her beauty daily.
Opal Ruth Judd was the most amazing person I've ever known.  I miss her!
The sky was so beautiful the other day.  I just loved the clouds.
I tried to capture it's beauty, but it was much better in person.

The above 2 photos are my rough draft drawings of room concepts for the girls that I nanny for.
Alley and Sophia are getting a Fairy Garden themed room and Emily is getting a modern purple room with swirls, squares, inspirational words/quotes and a single flying butterfly.
My latest product line with my creative company, Mynz Unique!
Tutu dress.  The small bow is intended to be in the back, but the dress can be worn either way.
Nothing fancy.  This is the wall in my kitchen. 
 I just was trying some different angles and took this from the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment